contact
October 14, 2019, 01:41:51 AM

Author Topic: 2nd JV Tournament Rd. 2 (COLD, RgC, Mongols and Time)  (Read 4969 times)

Offline Justice Umbiya

• FlySavage
    • Facebook - Google me... Its not that hard to find me.
    • View Profile
Re: 2nd JV Tournament Rd. 2 (COLD, RgC, Mongols and Time)
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2015, 04:31:23 AM »
Yeah... That same thing. Some ppl think I somehow set that up or intentionally benefited from it. I'm not that kind of a guy... Now I have this funtard B9 trying to run my name through the mud and he doesn't even know what he is talking about. He is just talking to be talking... Like a freakin female.
Get Down or Lay Down!

Offline K'gan

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2015, 09:50:20 AM »
All right...
Now, I thought we took care of this before. Let's give this a last run if we must.

Might also explain why the Jedi were out of game play in the first phase of the JV.

The big raffle saw a huge amount of rez coming to the Jedi ranks and the guys being real life Jedi we had a good number of winners also in the following draw.

They had already started sharing all of this rez with some of the smaller members of the Alliance when we came upon the series of huge DFs left in G8. Some got to land their Hephs right on them. I put a MAC on a big one.

The rest is history. As we got more an more rez, we started sending it to all the members of our alliance. Called it the rez palooza. We sent some and then some more... till all the guys were going Dmode. Or Should have.

That is how and why when the first phase of the JV started I was Dmode myself dealing with Quads to FRS... and most of the Jedi should have gone dmode also. Obviously some did not and when Justice hunted he got one of them.

Took me a week and a half to get out of dmode and join in the JV.

Are we all settle now?

Justice was hunting, he got a good target.

If he had dumped rez on one of us, you really think Scott and I wouldn't be here singing it?
Come on...

K

It is better to burn than to fade away

Offline Davies.

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2015, 10:11:24 AM »
Nothing to do the res thing.  That was over ages ago!   But that player could not have gone into dip mode!?

For the first week of the war he was one of only 3 jedi active out of an alliance of 85.  3 active players was the minimum requirement.

Wish there had of been more of you :)

Offline Justice Umbiya

• FlySavage
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2015, 05:25:49 PM »
Davies, from what I see that is the ONLY thing that I see, as far as other complaints, not one that I can control has been spoken of and nobody wants to speak up now that I am confronting the accusation. If YOU can say thats not the problem, tell me what the problem(s) is. Hopefully I don't have to wait another 24 hrs for someone to come up with some BS to say.
Get Down or Lay Down!

THE SLASH

« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2015, 06:08:43 PM »
bit of a joke innit pal.
you try your best to set up something and have fun.
but some people resort to name calling and allsorts of personal insults.
people need to remember it is just a game and someone has to win and someone else has to lose.

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2015, 07:38:35 PM »
bit of a joke innit pal.
you try your best to set up something and have fun.
but some people resort to name calling and allsorts of personal insults.
people need to remember it is just a game and someone has to win and someone else has to lose.

or we can just be like you a lying racist that got banned from the forums not once but twice lol can't wait for the forums to be rid of you

yo Justice from what i can tell your doing a great job from all the stuff i have read the only problems are stuff out of your control
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline Gary Maley

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2015, 10:04:42 PM »
I have enjoyed it as a learning experience.

THE SLASH

« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2015, 11:53:38 PM »
or we can just be like you a lying racist that got banned from the forums not once but twice lol can't wait for the forums to be rid of you

yo Justice from what i can tell your doing a great job from all the stuff i have read the only problems are stuff out of your control

not interested zzzzzzzzzz boring like i said.
I know and you don't.

Offline Davies.

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2015, 07:09:10 AM »
Sorry justice,  I thought that we'd agreed in the first round thread to get back to the game and carry with the tournament in the best spirit of the game.    That's what I've done.   As far as I was concerned it was long in the past.  I've made no complaints or said anything to anyone,  here or anywhere else!

Offline Davies.

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2015, 07:36:57 AM »
I'd also like to add as I've just realized it's not been said by us, that we appreciate that you have put on this tournament! And thank you for your efforts!

I have so much going on personally in RL that I would never be able to take on that burden!

You asked for alliances to step up to the plate,  which RgC has done.  We have no complaints and have enjoyed the experience, as we had no idea how we would do having never thought a war.   It has been a great learning experience for us!

So justice, on behalf of RgC I'd  like to say thank you!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 07:39:36 AM by Davies. »

Offline Justice Umbiya

• FlySavage
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2015, 04:57:21 PM »
You are welcome Davies, but I will say this. I know for a fact that Bloody Nine has a problem with me and he is spreading/speaking ill of me. I have blocked him in game because he couldn't seem to curve the ish talking and I couldn't deal with it at the time. Tell him to come and say what he has to say now on this thread before we close it out and start another thread for the finals. I don't have a problem with facts, good or bad... I do have a problem with ppl speaking ill of me just for the sake of spreading rumors, so I'm calling him out by name because I know for a fact that he was talking on behalf of himself. Now is his opportunity to speak his mind while my back isn't turned. If he doesn't respond, I will leave it alone. I don't like the whole internet thug thing... I just wanted to play my game, but what I hate more than internet thugs and gangsters is lady boys that have a problem STFU and staying in their lane.
Get Down or Lay Down!

birthmark-ant