contact
October 15, 2019, 01:50:19 PM

Author Topic: "WAR" Based On V Pilgrims  (Read 7676 times)

Offline WGW

• View Profile
Re: "WAR" Based On V Pilgrims
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2017, 09:58:06 PM »
Umm... sheesh, such a shame taking this public and all... but your ass hasn't been on a buddy list of mine since you umm ... "left" Rage (albeit with a well deserved boot in your ass from me)... long before Nova was even released. Now if you got Grinched by some impostor .. I cannot say.... but not on mine you haven't been.

lol... you do get this right? Your "world reknown hit" is less than a single NPC, and if you managed some res, goodie for you! Glad to see you were able to recap "jack shit%" ...well done! The actual loss% to me was minuscule in the overall rankings, and quickly replaced.

As to "kicking my ass" - well.... that observation speaks volumes for all your chest beating "lookie at me!" manure that flows endlessly from that swamp pasture under your nose. Look at the numbers ..... a stubbed toe .. maybe ... a skeeter bite -- on a stretch ... but ass kicking -- hardly ... lol. With my RSP in the 4.7 SEXTILLION range .. thats what .... 3.75%? <yawn>.  Hate to tell you .. just not that big a deal resource wise.

YOu had a good idea, planned it well, took your time, then screwed the monkey on execution. So congrats on a good attack, condolences on the piss poor execution in the overall sense.

Oh and meatsack... just for clarification -- those players in 209 are there because thats a trading post, that trades with players daily of the lower ranks, at a zero cost to them. But that would be alien to you, as it would require thinking of something that did not directly benefit you only or get you in some spotlight. You've seen it right? you know,.... the one that would devour your pathetic fleet (again) and put it back in my dios ... (again) if you lost your mind and attacked it.   :P

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 10:12:41 PM by WGW »

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2017, 10:08:49 PM »
PS ... you have a small zeese attack inbound ... better defend if you can. I think I'll just pound the living crap outta that planet for a few days ... since theres lots and lots of inept defense there to destroy

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline *SHINZON*

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2017, 10:17:20 PM »
True 9:209 is now out of reach following your massive def build since i moved in.. your the one paying for p markers every night though not me..  But i was talking about 9:239 i see now you have started to build a real heph fleet.. good for you, its a shame its after the barn door was kicked in and you lost your livestock.  Build away hide behind defs and other players pal makes no odds to me the damage was done and is part of history

Offline *SHINZON*

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2017, 11:02:44 PM »
AND THE CHILD SPITS OUT THE DUMMY:

9:239:6    Shitzone-proof (38 min)    heph    White Gold Wielder‎ #3       PILGRIMS

PLANET/MOON:

9:209:2     2    Go Ahead Dipshit (44 min)    
          m       Attack! (33 min)       Emperor White Gold Wielder‎ #3       PILGRIMS

As data once said:  life forms crazy little life forms were are you..  sir we found the crazy one in g9

:o

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2017, 11:04:42 PM »
Rage-quit again pmsl

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2017, 11:48:14 PM »
lol! The two of you should take it on the road...or to a hotel .. prolly better a hotel, you'd get arrested doing that stuff on a road. Shitzone is a "no concern" level, and while impressed he did it, coulda been done better. as to you mega mouth --- back in the buttcrack of the universe where you belong.  You don't even really exist .. now do you?

were you that little turd acct in g9 that I hades'd to death? Hell I even felt guilty hitting something so small and insignificant, but it was a war win I suppose though not much of a challenge, and certainly no risk. Guess that was misplaced, did the uni a favor it seems and took out the trash.

See the issue is, at my current ranking and ability, I can about build whatever comes to mind in whatever quantity suits me at the moment. Not bragging, its just how it is. That being said, I don't think its very sporting to go about bashing the crap outta players far far below me. That sentiment doesn't require sharing or your opinion. It is how I choose to play. For some.. thats fine as far as they go, and thats their method of play, not for me however.

And you really know nothing at all about me in all seriousness,  so quit your flapping your yapper, and shut that hoie in your face.

ps retardo boy .... get your facts straight, I handed off that conquest acct fully intact, well stocked. What happened afterward I cannot say.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 12:01:16 AM by WGW »

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2017, 12:01:58 AM »
no need to wait for a war --- lets go .. mano-amouse-o

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2017, 12:10:04 AM »
again? LOL!!! is that anything like "alot of athena"? Or "alot of debris" - because I transferred over 28Sn crystal off the heph -- and the whole DF was 66,161,360,653,709,066,895,360 ore and 28,996,811,234,996,402,520,064 crystal .....   hmm .... bet your girlfriend sued you for false advertisement overt your size descriptions too.   :P

Meanwhile Captain "D" -- stay hidden.... its best for small fries to avoid the kitchen. Or you can bring it on .. you, shitzone, and whoever else you have under that rock with you.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2017, 12:14:24 AM »
" But i was talking about 9:239"

lol .. those guys did that with no prompting from me because well... they dont like you. Truth sucks, but thats the reason given.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2017, 12:17:18 AM »
i dont use a p marker like you.

Lol Cap'n D - !  Go huff and puff and blow .... you know the rest, think "6". You run hide in D mode, do absolutely NOTHING in game, and just whine and cry cry cry you wittle heart out on the forums.... oh yeah, lets all stop and hear your pearls of wisdom   :P

Oh and PS little mooch - without people spending money on this game, freeloading mooches like you couldn't play.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2017, 12:20:29 AM »
Clean your lugs out boy.
Told you when in wartime i come out.
Did not quite manage it last time tho cause of your pathetic performance.
Capitulating in the 1st hour.
Never seen a quicker slap down in war.
Let me know when your having war and then i will come out to farm you.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2017, 12:33:44 AM »
make up your mind .. in one post you call shitzone a living god, and now he's a sloppy small potatoes player? And the only thing you can hit is D mode -- stay there, its not safe out here! And there are (2) players that successfully landed attacks on a active acct I was running, 1 was Kzarius - the other is Shitzone,  but not you snert ... you could hit water if you fell out of a boat.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2017, 01:22:38 AM »
Who needs a war? Come on out little piggy, there's room for you on the fire!

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2017, 04:22:52 PM »
lol! I figured as much ... keep shouting out from under that rock there big wind .... I'm here, not in D ... eagerly awaiting your fierce skill and brutal attacks! 

I mean omg!! you have enmassed 1.57% of my fleet!! The probes will be too scared to probe!   :P

(in case you suck at math as bad as english.... that means I can build your entire fleet in a matter of minutes)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 04:27:49 PM by WGW »

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2017, 04:49:01 PM »
So unless theres a war you're basically just a loudmouth blowhard unable to back it up? Why didn't you just say so? Wars don't make players.  Frankly I think wars in a war game is silliness anyhow, but those days of sfco are long gone.

You talk a fierce battle, you shout a mean fleet, but alas - it all remains nothing but hot wind.