contact
November 17, 2019, 11:07:19 AM

Author Topic: "WAR" Based On V Pilgrims  (Read 7816 times)

Offline WGW

• View Profile
Re: "WAR" Based On V Pilgrims
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2017, 04:50:55 PM »
However ... here .. this should suit you.  For this little game ... you leave Based on .. form whatever alliance, just you .. I'll do the same .. then we can have our little war and you can prove you're not the south end of a north bound jackass.

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2017, 05:13:05 PM »
LOL!!!  How did I JUST KNOW THERE WOULD BE ANOTHER LAME EXCUSE!!!

All talk talk talk till the time came to put up or shut up, all ready to hit me with your killer athena fleet .. UNTIL it came time and you were out of "reasons" - then you tuck tail and run back under your rock. OK .... well....

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2017, 05:13:49 PM »
You build my fleet to same as yours.
If i win i keep the ships. If you win you get the account keys and i start again from the begining.
This is your big chance to knock me out of the game.
Lets see what your made of im calling you out.

no .. you're begging with a different hat on ... :P

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2017, 05:54:00 PM »
The outcome was known before the last act played.  You were all mouth, all big and bad, all gonna hit my account,  had built all those Athenas (you said) ... where'd THAT guy go?  You talk and talk about bought ships etc ) -- then beg for resources under the guise of being equal? Back to the corner with your banjo street ho,  no free rides here ...

And that concludes you. I'll not be responding further, but it was great fun watching you spin around, backslide,  puff all up, then crawl back under your rock.... where you really belong ... D is a good place for you ... Mega mouth  :P

Offline Stina Starr

• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hodgsonsurvivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2017, 06:13:52 PM »
Oh my goodness. I didn't even make it through all of the posts. Good job Shinzon on the hit. Whether or not it was a good hit, bad hit, significant or otherwise will vary depending on perspective. If you feel good about it that's all that matters. You and your alliance mates should enjoy your win. Congratulations again.

To WGW, it was no big deal. I'm glad to hear that. Everyone is vulnerable to attack sometimes...and sometimes other players are lucky enough to get that attack in during that vulnerability.

Any player who's only willing to "fight" when at war can have several seats. Nothing you say is validated because of the one or two attacks you landed once upon a time. This is a war game. You are always at war. Pull up your panties, stop fighting on a forum thread, and go destroy some ships ( preferably not your own) and plunder some resources.

Happy hunting fellas.

Offline Stina Starr

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2017, 06:15:54 PM »
Sorry...WGW...that wasn't directed at you more than it was an attempt to reiterate what you'd already said.

Grrrr

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2017, 07:28:17 PM »
Mega Mouth ... I am certain your opinion is valuable .. somewhere ... about something.... but hiding out in D mode criticizing ANY active player is well.... pathetic.  WAit! Wait!! I know where your opinion counts!!!  In the truck stop bathroom .. written right under " For a good time call"    :P

PS ... not sure somebody taking a name from a kiddie cartoon should be poking fun at anybody... whats your name in other unis.... "Thunder Cat"?

and pfft... before you shoot yourself in the ass with that mouth gun .... Donaldsons work on the series spent months on the New York Times Bestseller list ... many times (many of the books), winning many many awards .. and "0" hours being ran in reruns or cartoon network... :P
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 07:35:15 PM by WGW »

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2017, 10:42:34 PM »
I thought this was your theme? Has you in it and everything!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1UMa-2dZNU

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2017, 11:01:50 PM »
Sorry we have no time for losers. Ding ding.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2017, 12:39:22 AM »
Is it that crowded in D mode?

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2017, 03:13:31 AM »
Wait, let me get this straight. 1) Based On wants a declared war but they just lost a declared war because of the way the code is written 2) PILGRIMS points out this is a war game no war is needed and 3) a player known for staying in d mode is lecturing and begging a known active player to a) build him up and b) please attack him after you build him up. 

Do I have that correct?

Offline Stina Starr

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2017, 03:27:15 AM »
@Megatron: your opinion has not been validated. Stating the obvious does not make you clever.

Think about it. If you're ranked #2 or #3, hell, even #4...most of the players in the game are smaller than you. Get used to being potential food...if you come out of d mode.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2017, 03:58:02 PM »
He does have a point (although its normally covered by his hat) - nobody will ever hit him .... of course .. I am pretty sure thats what D mode is for  ...

So your training class went like what?

1. To avoid being hit, stay in D mode
2. Any questions?
3. Class Dismissed

Offline Justice Umbiya

• FlySavage
    • Facebook - Google me... Its not that hard to find me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2017, 09:47:28 PM »
@ Megatron, what alliance are you in?
Get Down or Lay Down!

Offline occuli imperator

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2017, 11:08:31 AM »
that is a weird question ..
My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful.