contact
February 24, 2020, 12:21:32 PM

Author Topic: What universe has the lowest player count?  (Read 3400 times)

Offline Master

• View Profile
Re: What universe has the lowest player count?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2019, 05:29:57 PM »
You guys are all way off. Mafia Boss clearly has the lowest player count since they shut the server and forums down for it around 7 years ago.

I mean any uni that I can get to rank 3 on without ever even once fleet saving, never building any defenses in, and used the equivalent of solar sats for the majority of my power is pretty much dead to begin with...
poeticmotion: You know what will happen if I oracle-lock you?

Absolutely nothing. I\'ll cuss a few times, mutter "holy crap, I\'m not even going to battlecalc that" and have nightmares about 10000 capitol ships descending upon my homeworld.

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
    • http://www.example.com/
Re: What universe has the lowest player count?
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2019, 05:38:49 PM »
You guys are all way off. Mafia Boss clearly has the lowest player count since they shut the server and forums down for it around 7 years ago.

I mean any uni that I can get to rank 3 on without ever even once fleet saving, never building any defenses in, and used the equivalent of solar sats for the majority of my power is pretty much dead to begin with...

I got your Mafia Boss account to #2 at one point if I remember correctly... When I finally quit there was only 1 real active player and 20 or thirty semi active/inactives
[/b] [/b][/b] [/b] [size=150]#26

birthmark-ant