contact
September 20, 2019, 04:56:55 PM

Author Topic: Universe explodes - Tournament underway  (Read 6790 times)

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
Re: Universe explodes - Tournament underway
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2017, 12:11:24 AM »
Yes yes yes, sounds like a great party line, but no one is buying it. If anyone reads the drivel from Kevin's mouth they can see otherwise the attitude of BasedOn on this message board. Those words speak for themselves, and represent BasedOn.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 12:16:42 AM by Wedge Antilles »

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2017, 12:30:07 AM »
Nobody cares what you think. You do not even play the game you pathetic looser. Whats up did i wipe you out once? Sounds like it. Now go away and stop spoiling our thread. Sick of explained to stupid thick idiots that do not listen or read. Or for that matter see the picture i postes just for thick dumb asses like yourself.

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2017, 01:23:28 PM »
DAY 6
An explosive day with the universe on fire. Overall Based On dominated the day with 108 attacks and stole the Pilgrim's coming out party of 64 attacks and 1 defend. All alliances had at least one success (attack or defend) during the day. COLD had 4 successful attacks along with 1 defend. B.A.D. and HOD each had 1 successful attack while TIME ninja'd an attack for their day's score.

The  overall standings have shifted as a result. Based On expanded its lead but the Pilgrims roared to 2nd behind Crazy Ivan's attacks. The tournament saw 3 additional defends handed out by 3 different alliances. With Today will result in some changes to the scoring for Round 2 (To be posted later).

Most Successful Attacks -
Crazy Ivan - 64
Ronon Dex - 60
Shinzon - 38
Capt. Theodore - 14
Daddy Rabbit - 5
Dead Zone - 3
Capt. Morg - 2
Adm. T-Wayne - 1
Red Admiral - 1
Blade - 1
Red II - 1
commander spazzy - 1

Successful Defends - John Carter Mars

The last day of Week 1 is here with BASED ON opening a sizable lead but there's plenty of time remaining to catch them. The question is - can anybody? Find a player who's made a mistake and then drive your bus through that hole. Welcome to the scoreboard Pilgrims. The 1st week of the tournament has definitely exposed a few loopholes that will be corrected for Round 2 in the tournament. Look for these soon with all alliance leaders given notification. 

Keep up the good work everyone. You are definitely keeping me extremely busy. Sorry for the delay in this update as Day 7 is well underway.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2017, 11:54:27 PM »
Theres a few more missing from starbuck looking at this.

Offline Dead Zone

• FRS or lose your toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2017, 05:14:14 PM »
So far this tournament has been a fun time as we figure out how to play this style of scoring

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2017, 05:29:47 PM »
Jesus man that makes you look guilty.
Maybe you blurred out a message seconds after saying see i told you i would let you get a 5000 point hit..... just saying.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 05:31:51 PM by Megatron »

Offline Dead Zone

• FRS or lose your toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2017, 06:21:46 PM »
Took down my posts from earlier, I'm here to have fun not get into arguing matches on the main forum over what people want to say or think, let's put some class back on these boards instead of trash talking each other. If anyone has any problems say it with your fleet and skills in game instead of this bickering...

Offline CS

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2017, 04:10:03 PM »
Jesus man that makes you look guilty.
Maybe you blurred out a message seconds after saying see i told you i would let you get a 5000 point hit..... just saying.

From what I have been reading wouldn't it be better if you stopped insulting people on the board which make this forum that much better as well as the game it's self.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2017, 05:49:45 PM »
From what I have been reading wouldn't it be better if you stopped insulting people on the board which make this forum that much better as well as the game it's self.

Where did i insult him? Think you need to read before you speak. Mearly pointed something out that was all.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 06:54:04 PM by Megatron »

Offline CS

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2017, 10:30:39 PM »
Where did i insult him? Think you need to read before you speak. Mearly pointed something out that was all.

I didn't say insult one person you seem to want to insult everyone who doesn't agree with you.
Sometimes silence is better if you have nothing to say.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2017, 10:51:52 PM »
I didn't say insult one person you seem to want to insult everyone who doesn't agree with you.
Sometimes silence is better if you have nothing to say.

Again not true. We do not agree with each other and have i insulted you pal? I believe that makes my point. If they conduct themselves in the propper manner i have no problem whatsoever. I also have no problem with justice,stina star or dead zone. I only have a problem with plebs mate.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2017, 11:24:03 PM »
Some of these on here are obsessed with certain stuff.
Its boring and its gone on for years.
Its like a stuck record.
When you know whats gone on before and still going on even now.
On the forum in game and private messages then you will understand.
But you have not seen all thats gone on before so naturaly you will not understand.
Its just a game to me. 1 of many. Some take it way over the top tho because they always lose in game.
Just like the other day when they tried again lol.

Offline Brer Rabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2017, 12:37:11 AM »
Commander Sutton ... put your ships where your mouth is

Offline Captain Theodore

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2017, 06:18:13 PM »

To: Captain Theodore
Date: 2017-10-05 18:03:50 UTC
Dark Disciples Of Muad'Dib has triumphed over Phoenix Risen. The war is over. Normal peace-time rules of conduct have been re-instated.

Offline Captain Theodore

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2017, 06:59:39 PM »

To: Captain Theodore
Date: 2017-10-05 18:55:34 UTC
Dark Disciples Of Muad'Dib has triumphed over Phoenix Risen. The war is over. Normal peace-time rules of conduct have been re-instated.

This is the SECOND time today Based on beats HOD