contact
October 17, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

Author Topic: Tournament Scoreboard - Round 2  (Read 3896 times)

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
Re: Tournament Scoreboard - Round 2
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2017, 01:39:58 AM »
Day 14
The end of the 2nd week saw plenty of action. COLD valiantly attempted to get on the board but were repeatedly rebuffed four separate assaults. The PILGRIMS repulsed 3 attacks with 2 resulting in war wins while BASED ON defeated COLD's other attempt also ending a war.

As a result of these efforts the PILGRIMS have taken a small lead over BASED ON who moved into 2nd place while HOD has dropped to 3rd. We enter into the 3rd and final week of the tournament. There's still time but its growing short. Can HOD reclaim 1st and take their 1st title? Will BASED ON pass PILGRIMS for securing yet another championship? Can the PILGRIMS bring home the trophy where it resided after the 1st tournament? Will COLD find enough targets to climb out of the cellar? This week will tell all.

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2017, 01:20:13 AM »
ALLIANCE SCORE BOARD
Round 2 - Day 15
  • Pilgrims        9700
  • Based On     6950
  • COLD           0
  • HOD             6750
NOTES
  • PILGRIMS had 1 Successful Attack (War winning) against HOD - 2600

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2017, 01:29:27 AM »
Day 15
Yesterday was highlighted by all defensive battles. Today the tournament returned to successful attacks. PILGRIMS managed to catch a HOD fleet for a war winning hit. As a result, PILGRIMS have extended their lead to 2750 points over BASED ON. Its still anybody's for the taking with a risky war winning hit capable of generating 7500 points.

COLD could use one of these quickly to quickly vault themselves back into contention. Meanwhile HOD and BASED ON continue their efforts to propel them back to the top spot.

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2017, 02:59:28 AM »
ALLIANCE SCORE BOARD
Round 2 - Day 16
  • Pilgrims        9,700
  • Based On     14,450
  • COLD           0
  • HOD             6,750
NOTES
  • BASED ON had 1 Successful Attack (War winning) against PILGRIMS - 7500

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2017, 03:26:52 AM »
Day 16
The PILGRIMS lead didn't last very long as the worm turned with BASED ON landing a successful war winning  attack.  on PILGRIMS propelling them into the lead for the 1st time this round. They caught a PILGRIM transport fleet and made the most of it scooping up 7500 points for their efforts. Can COLD follow BASED ON's example? Will HOD find any targets to reclaim 1st? Can the PILGRIMS overcome today's setback?

Time is starting to grow short.

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2017, 02:23:25 AM »
ALLIANCE SCORE BOARD
Round 2 - Day 17
  • Pilgrims        9,700
  • Based On     19,650
  • COLD           0
  • HOD             6,750
NOTES
  • BASED ON had 2 Successful Attack (War winning) against COLD - 5200

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2017, 02:30:31 AM »
Day 17
For the 2nd day in a row brought more attacks from BASED ON. They successful landed 2 war winning hits against COLD extending their lead over their competition. A miscalculation by COLD provided BASED ON with their 2nd warring winning hit in quick succession. Looking back, Day 17 might be the nail in the coffin for the other alliances as they now hold almost a 10k point lead over the PILGRIMS.

Four days remain before the tournament comes to a close. Can anybody catch BASED ON at this point? 

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2017, 04:10:17 AM »
Day 18
The activity of the past 2 days was replaced with silence. Good news for BASED ON as it leaves their opponents just 3 days to catch them. Time has become their ally. The PILGRIMS latest attempts have come up empty but continue to press on. HOD has been silent since their early success but haven't given up. COLD has tried valiantly throughout the tournament but all their efforts have been for naught.

Tick, tick, tick...   
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 04:15:14 AM by Rayman of HV »

Offline Dead Zone

• FRS or lose your toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2017, 10:04:45 PM »
 Cold had a successful war defend compliments of Pilgrims, we finally got on the board, though at this point there is no catching Based On

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2017, 03:46:04 AM »
ALLIANCE SCORE BOARD
Round 2 - Day 19
  • Pilgrims        9,700
  • Based On     19,650
  • COLD           1,750
  • HOD             6,750
NOTES
  • COLD had 1 Successful Defense (War winning) against PILGRIMS - 1750

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2017, 02:42:44 PM »
Day 21
The last day has seen things tighten up quite a bit. Both PILGRIMS and COLD have secured war winning hits against BASED ON. COLD has made a late charge and taken over 3rd while the PILGRIMS have closed the gap to 2,450 points. With these attacks, the tournament gets very interesting for the last 10+ hours. Can the PILGRIMS overtake BASED ON or will BASED ON walk away with another championship? COLD after being shout out most of the tournament have come back strong and have given themselves a chance to steal the crown for themselves.

Stay tuned for the tournaments final hours.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 03:34:32 PM by Rayman of HV »

Offline *SHINZON*

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2017, 01:34:43 AM »
Get ready for the scores Guys Pilgrims pulls it out the bag has Dead zone throws the game and lets them win in the final hour of the Tourney... (and this is the Prick you want in the JV)  or is it just another Spazzy account i lose track of them all.. Anyway Its been a blast untill this momment. Well Played HOD apart from that Stevo account i would look into him.. funny how pilgrims and cold got hits on him.. he was a very active player every attack we sent he moved or went into p mode.  i guess we was not wearing the right tag..  the game is over for me its time to retire and move on to something more fun.. like watching my kids grow up..  live long and prosper everyone and take care of yourselfs and your families.. I wish you all the best life has to offer...  Rich aka Shinzon

Offline idanthyrsus

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2017, 01:46:27 AM »
Nice to see Based On aren't bitter about the tournament.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2017, 02:22:03 AM »
Based on does not care we simply play the game.
I pointed it out weeks ago about the cold cheating.
Nothing against pilgrims or hod.
You both played with honour.
Cold played like a bunch of cheating pansys.
And when they could not win with there crap play they decided to predictably wreck the tourny.
Im also done and outta here. Enjoy.

Offline *SHINZON*

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2017, 09:14:26 AM »
We are not bitter Idan, if thats the way you guys want to be remebered thats your choice.  At least i got to smash Wgw once again before i left on one of the days he was out of p mode. I have no regrets and i have enjoyed these past 8yrs. Hell i even met my wife here in sfco and i have 2 wonderful kids with her so its not all doom and gloom..  DZ throw the game and thats not in question. good luck in the JV. I move on to better things, like i said i wish you all the best in what ever makes you happy..