contact
June 20, 2018, 03:42:14 AM

Author Topic: Game scripts  (Read 460 times)

Offline Mephistopheles

• View Profile
Game scripts
« on: December 22, 2017, 02:22:55 AM »
I have been away from the game for years so I have forgotten a lot. Is there any scripts available for extreme 4 like parser and such?

TIA

TimeLord/Mephistopheles

Offline Bodge

• View Profile
    • Bodgenet
Re: Game scripts
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 02:55:03 PM »
There is http://battlementat.com/ select Extreme 2 from the drop down list. There is also a parser, if you search open parser on google you will find it, it works for all unis as far as I am aware. If you search for scripts in this forum, you will find a post from Boris Alden, he hosts all of the scripts now.

Offline Mephistopheles

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 11:10:27 PM »
Thanks Bodge! Nice to see that some of the top players are still around.

I am glad that someone took over the scripts after elijer stopped working on them. I kept some of them up for a while, but it was a lot of work and I am not a programmer. I can modify easy code, but not create it.

Offline Omni

• You only live once!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 11:29:45 PM »
I'd like to see a Battlementat that is specific to Extreme 4. I'm losing way too many ships to these NPC's where Battlementat says I'm losing much less..
CoK Co-Founder in SFCO
SFCX Retired
SFC Nova Retired
SFC Conquest Retired
SFC Nov 3 - Active
SFC Extreme 4 - Active

Offline Mephistopheles

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 04:52:53 AM »
I looked over the KBF archive of scripts and the appear to be the last revision of elijer with no revisions after his departure. Will look through my archives and see if I have any copies of the ones I revised. I already updated Statscript to work correctly with X4. most of the others do not need much in the way of revision. If I can find somewhere to post the revised script I will.