contact
October 14, 2019, 04:07:48 AM

Author Topic: The gauntlet has been thrown down.....revisit this thread on Dec 31 2018  (Read 6747 times)

Offline The Black Corsair

• View Profile
Re: The gauntlet has been thrown down.....revisit this thread on Dec 31 2018
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2019, 04:16:38 PM »
Well, I see the prediction of ANH passing DBD did not happen.  Maybe 2019 will be the year it does.  Who knows...and really, who cares?

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2019, 10:53:39 PM »
for the record, this entire thread was started when a player who has since quit posted  a private PM from Telkar. 

Right now, DBD has only 1 active player, Neil.

the rest have either gone away, or have gone perma P or V mode. 

The dynamics of the game is that a single player, highly ranked, can out score all but 1 other alliance.   
It is an imbalance  for which there is no solution.

It is true New Hope has not yet passed DBD on the score board, but in many ways we have defeated the,
Stoneaxe  Deleted
Andzulu    Deleted
Raistlin     Perma V-mode
Roffen      Perma V-mode
Wingman    Perma V-mode
The Father   Perma V-mode
Fleet Pirate Perma P  mode

and in a very recent development Kwame has left DBD.....

So, while we have not yet passed their score, they are a dead alliance, I consider them defeated.   

Offline The Black Corsair

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2019, 09:30:23 PM »
I agree the dynamics are faulty when a single player can out do an entire alliance.  But, that is the nature of SFC in any uni.  I just play for fun, not trying to be number one.  It does me good to blow up stuff.

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2019, 10:46:02 PM »
and now Neil has gone V-mode, Not a single active member of DBD....

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2019, 05:48:39 AM »
That's because you're too boring to hunt down now days, Mr.Roach. lol  Pretty soon your gonna claim each and anyone who goes in Vmode or quits, or even Pmode that you out drove them with your money. LOL  BTW, you do not have nearly enough fleet to claim any position in this uni and will never exceed DBD overall by yourself.  You need real players to get you in a spot to what you are trying to claim... but again, you're a roach and have no brains, so what ever. LOL LOL LOOOOLLLLLLLL

what a nincompoop!  Pirate is gone, next DBD? then OBK.....whatever worm poop

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2019, 02:46:45 AM »
Well, since you donít realize it, the majority of humans have something called real life and move on or move to something that has more action.  Youíre just trying to keep your so called grandfatherís account who past away sometime now alive by spending large amounts of cash which is a great thing for BFG.(^^)smile. Just keep the good work up in spending your cash and we are all in good shape to continue on playing here for the fun. lol

Whatever, liar...EVERY post you make is a LIE, and makes YOU look like and IDIOT! CAN YOU Prove Gramps doed? Nope cause he is ALIVE today!!!
Can you prove he is spending lots of $$$ no, you can not!!
Typical Worm lies, claims with no proof whatsoever.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 03:45:10 AM by Harbinger »

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2019, 11:56:37 AM »
Proof is not needed as its a fact and no one cares overall.  Just reminded you that your grandpa is dead and your dreaming in his world here wising he was alive.  Seems you will simply continue on maintaining your lie style life, so let it be I guess.  Time to give you back your lying grounds Telkaroach.  Enjoy spending cash and dreaming of your grandpa. (^^)smile

claims without proof are NOT facts, only worm lies.  You are talking about your self again, worm.   
My grandfather is very much alive.   
every statement you make is very much a LIE, not a single fact.

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2019, 02:18:07 PM »
Well, with all the defections, DBD has only 2 perma V-mode accounts. 
While Nanderson still makes them the 2nd ranked alliance, DBD is dead. 
So My grandfather's prediction has pretty much come true. 

Offline HellraZer

• View Profile
TBW received a last to be love letter PM from the roach.  Lots of name changes in ANH, lots of multi-account planets being abandoned, fleets being abandoned and the gauntlet thrown down.  How sad to see the roach defeated for sticking his hand in the cookie jar and everything go down the drain.  Guessing when you lie, cheat, multi-account play justice comes around.  So a valuable lesson to be noted from the roaches overall outcome, never lie, cheat or multi account play as what goes around comes around.

Farewell to the defeated roach and followers.(^^)smile

From Harbinger of Death
To: The Bad Wookiee
Date: 2019-04-06 02:54:14 UTC
good bye moron, you keep proving that you are a liar, a cheater, and one who will burn in hell.
ROFL RETARD!!!

Offline thomas riker

• View Profile
New hope now officially dead did make the uni a bit interesting not that they were a challenge to us in DQA only alliance that made an impact were d.b.d back in the day

Offline HellraZer

• View Profile
I'm sure you will find more challenges down the line if DQA keeps on playing.  Only difference you won't find a bully running around threatening every single player in the uni to make himself noticed just like the roach, but find more assassin type of players with not much voice coming around for you guys. (^^)smile

New hope now officially dead did make the uni a bit interesting not that they were a challenge to us in DQA only alliance that made an impact were d.b.d back in the day

Offline thomas riker

• View Profile
I'm sure you will find more challenges down the line if DQA keeps on playing.  Only difference you won't find a bully running around threatening every single player in the uni to make himself noticed just like the roach, but find more assassin type of players with not much voice coming around for you guys. (^^)smile

Wasnt really a bully to DQA lol i think he would tell you that DQA were not affected by his attacks any losses were quickly rebuilt

Offline HellraZer

• View Profile
He was never a bully to high end players in rank.  Was a simple bully to all jrís and below.(^^)smile. Thatís why I hunted him and as well DBD overall.  Iím sure he would not bully you guys when he could get great H2 trades with you guys.(^^)smile

Wasnt really a bully to DQA lol i think he would tell you that DQA were not affected by his attacks any losses were quickly rebuilt

Offline thomas riker

• View Profile
Meh he still tried to but still got the trades as it boosted my zeus fleet also people outside alliance dont get the full trade amounts as DQA members do even if u yourself wanted h2 i would have still supplied it as it benefits me too