contact
July 17, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

Author Topic: Nanderson of DBD  (Read 522 times)

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
Nanderson of DBD
« on: April 28, 2018, 06:42:58 PM »
It has become CLEAR that the NANDERSON account has changed ownership.

Dramatic change in play style,

Nanderson had been one of the most careful, precise and attentive players in the Uni, now he is a careless bum, who has allowed me 3 separate times to harvest the entire DF from a BIG NPC hit, that his heph was sitting on, unattended. 

Also, his manner of verbal interchange has gone from a proper, Gentleman, to that of a surly, impotent, preteenager with major RAGE issues.  Using British cuss words, personal verbal attacks, and an utterly classless, immature, behavior.   

At first I thought that Like TTT, ANDzulu, and Roffen, R5 had taken over running the NANDERSON accout.   

BUT I now suspect Owen McGee has returned, as the only person I ever encountered who acted that badly was he. 

The only thing I am certain of, this is no longer Neil Anderson....

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
Re: Nanderson of DBD
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 06:45:09 PM »
AND

Offline Raistlin5

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 07:33:42 PM »
Just proves hes not as smart as he thinks

Offline thomas riker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 09:26:04 PM »
I believe it is the same anderson just had to change his style of play hes proving a worthy adversary hes keeping me on my toes thats for sure gotta respect him

Offline Raistlin5

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 02:04:59 PM »
Its the same Neil Anderson ive  drank and ate with him and his wife many times...like Thomas said hes had to change his playing style over the years but who hasn't. weve all had to adapt to the game changes most of use top 5 players are at a stalemate with the current caps on ships and defenses.

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 09:01:39 PM »
ok, I based it upon a DRAMATIC recent change in behavior, MOSTLY in communication. 
If Neil has lost his kewl, and become a hater too....I am sad for him. 

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 09:05:38 PM »
BTW, I have been referring to BEHAVIOR, or personality,  not playing style or tactics.....  2 different things. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 09:11:04 PM by TELKAR »

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 10:44:16 PM »
Its the same Neil Anderson ive  drank and ate with him and his wife many times...like Thomas said hes had to change his playing style over the years but who hasn't. weve all had to adapt to the game changes most of use top 5 players are at a stalemate with the current caps on ships and defenses.

Well, sir, YOU CLAIMED to have FB friends with me in the past....FALSE!   
You claimed to be good friends with Andre, aka Andzulu,  but did not EVEN know his last name. FALSE, yet another lie. 
You have lied REPEATEDLY that my FB page had a death announcement for me.....FALSE, yet another Lie.....

With a track record like yours, this claim by you INCREASES the probability the current owner of the account is NOT the original Neil Anderson.   

Offline Raistlin5

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2018, 01:45:30 AM »
with your track record as being a idiot i can understand your confusion

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2018, 02:01:52 AM »
with your track record as being a idiot i can understand your confusion

Enjoy it while you can, not much longer.   

I would Rather be an HONEST idiot, than a liar, like someone else in this discussion.   

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2018, 09:12:45 AM »
Interesting, I carefully probed EVERY planet of Nandy, then slected targets,,,,waited for an hour to pass, checked, all 9 planets, all 9 moons and the heph showed no activity at all.

Launched several attacks, in less than 3 minutes, he was lighting up all over the place, planets Moons, everywhere there was an attack incoming.

Guess he is still using that cheating script that sends a text to warn you when you are under attack.    Sorry, Neil to wake you up with those nasty text messages...... 8)

Offline thomas riker

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2018, 03:52:59 PM »
You obviously havent learnt that if u have a lot of ships or defs qued to build u can just have the tasks page up which updates every minute and can leave it like that and eventually itll look as if your offline so if an attack comes itll show up

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2018, 10:06:53 PM »
I am aware, but you are suggesting he, at 4am EST, had sat watching his screen for 4 hours, until my attacks began?   
More plausible he is using that script that alerts you with a text message that you are under attack. Yes, what you say is POSSIBLE, but not probable.