contact
July 07, 2020, 12:11:08 PM

Author Topic: Fun topic  (Read 1077 times)

Offline HellraZer

• View Profile
Fun topic
« on: August 21, 2018, 07:49:43 AM »
Played a little Starfleet Extreme in a TESLA.(^^)smile

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
Re: Fun topic
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 01:54:51 PM »
Dang! I remember the days when it was only play on computers...no smart phones....now even cars... 8) 8)
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline HellraZer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 10:05:18 PM »
Dang! I remember the days when it was only play on computers...no smart phones....now even cars... 8) 8)

Yup, time has gone by very fast.  It is also great to see that actually Starfleet Commander can be played on the new devices to come out.  Cross platform is always great. (^^)smile
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 10:14:23 PM by HellraZer »

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 12:57:41 AM »
What an 8diot harbinger is.....I bet his parents are very proud of their girl child
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline War Correspondent

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 03:02:56 AM »
so fun, no one responded in over a month.

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 02:47:06 AM »
Yah yah yah, like you are buddy’s with Matt and he will share information with a liar who speaks too much.  Not sure if you call free survey real money, but cash is what they need so your doing a good job.(^^)smile. Keep on spending your cash while I’ll focus on free surveys and enjoy crushing your multi-accounts for the fun. lol

Whatever, liar...EVERY post you make is a LIE, and makes YOU look like and IDIOT!

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 03:41:58 AM »
Yah yah yah, like you are buddy’s with Matt and he will share information with a liar who speaks too much.  Not sure if you call free survey real money, but cash is what they need so your doing a good job.(^^)smile. Keep on spending your cash while I’ll focus on free surveys and enjoy crushing your multi-accounts for the fun. lol

You are the one that was claiming Telkar was spending HUGE $$$  Only one way you could know that IF it had been true....from BFG,,,, so once again, YOU ARE caught RED HANDED in a lie.....!!!!!