contact
November 17, 2018, 07:35:57 PM

Author Topic: New uni?  (Read 837 times)

Offline Bodlin

• View Profile
Re: New uni?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2018, 05:50:41 PM »
That sounds like a complete waste of time, money, and effort. But to each their own.

You said yourself, you play Uni 2 where only 20% or less of the players are active.  People like active Uni's which is why they like the start up of Uni's when there are lots of active target's not just NPC's.  It is also easy to rebuild in new Uni's if you do get hit.  It makes more sense to have more Uni's 2 or 3 times a year than getting burned out on NPC's (that pose limited challenge) because there are no live target's.  It is a war game after all.

Note to MH - why not bring back a 3 month tournament with credits as prize.  I enjoyed the tournaments

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2018, 02:20:58 PM »
I agree! Loved the tourneys..with the time limits they were very competitive and ultra active...now most unis give dsp for hitting npcs..cuts down on the pvp that made the game so popular!
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Xsel

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2018, 02:13:06 AM »
Yeah. I've been wanting to come back also. So I was wonder when the next uni might come out cause I'm very interested in getting back in

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2018, 01:28:15 PM »
If at all it will be mid November! Check your junk mail!
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Commander Killer Devil

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2018, 05:27:12 PM »
ok matt you said nov 10,2018 at 5PM ute time it is now after 1700ute time. where is new univ or did you mean 5PM PST for the new univ

Offline Bodlin

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2018, 06:18:49 PM »
yEP, Saturday, November 10, 2018 at 5:00PM UTC was over an hour ago.  At least post an update of new time

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2018, 06:35:18 PM »
The game is live at https://nova4.playstarfleet.com.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline Bodlin

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2018, 12:53:21 AM »
Anyone else disappointed that the new Uni is Nova?  And not a tournament or even Conquest?  Nova gets boring really quickly.  It needs something changing due to the low player count.  Hitting NPCs and big mines is not a challenge.  PvP is what this game is based upon but opportunity in Nova is always low.  Look at this thread...the majority called for a new tournament.  No-one even mentioned Nova
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 12:55:05 AM by Bodlin »

Offline Xsel

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2018, 06:24:34 AM »
I mean yeah that’s very true. I was kinda hoping for more of a conquest just because it makes the early game really fun with territory’s and stuff and more fun in general for me. But I’m still excited to play nova 4. Was kinda hoping for a conquest but I guess it’s fine for now

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2018, 01:54:11 AM »
At least nova does not give dsp from npcs...and has new ships...provides different strategy from most
suck it up monkey boy!