contact
October 15, 2019, 02:42:45 PM

Author Topic: OBK stoops to a new low, the King of Cheaters is revealed.  (Read 994 times)

Offline War Correspondent

• View Profile
OBK stoops to a new low, the King of Cheaters is revealed.
« on: December 10, 2018, 03:06:38 PM »
The cheaters of OBK stoop to a new low....

Over night, in [5:275:0]  the Worms of Old Broke Krap launched over 700 Missile attacks on our leader, Telkar.   
Over 600 of those were 1 nuke only attacks,   
As Telkar was online for parts of it, and was able to deploy 230 Anti nukes, the ONLY purpose served was to generate HUNDREDS of battle reports. 

From the Rules of the Game:

Harassment
It is against the rules to harass other players, ..... in-game actions including, but not limited to,......., sending repeated attacks or excessively slow attacks for no purpose other than to generate notifications, and excessive pointless espionage.

Players in violation of this rule will be suspended with increasing penalties for each violation. The general penalties for violation of this rule will be a warning (at the discretion of Blue Frog Gaming), 3 day suspension, 7 day suspension, and then indefinite suspension.

Both Hellpunk and Snot Wrag participated in this, in a rotating fashion.  But never at the same time. Since it is a KNOWN FACT that Snot is a Hellpunk MULE, this happens because he can not be logged into both accounts at the same time.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 03:11:27 PM by War Correspondent »

Offline The Black Corsair

• View Profile
Re: OBK stoops to a new low, the King of Cheaters is revealed.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 06:29:03 PM »
Nuking is NOT considered harassment.  It has been stated by BFG multiple times.  A player may nuke any target to their hearts content.

Offline thomas riker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 09:22:02 PM »
True

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 03:44:29 AM »
But sending over 1200 nukes, 1 at a time!   that is intended as harassment, and is the definition of RETARDED,,,,

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 03:54:53 AM »
CLEARLY the intent is to harass, even if BFG allows it.  It serves no tactical or strategic value, as they would need to send several MILLIONS of nukes. 
One at a time will take MONTHS 24 hours per day.   
Only a complete moron who continue that, UNLESS they intended to harass....

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 11:07:38 PM »
Whether the intention was to harass or another purpose is immaterial.  They are allowed to do it.  It's a waste of resources, but if they want to spend them they have the right.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 01:04:51 AM »
and it starts again....
over 100 in the past little while...

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 01:06:17 AM »
Whether the intention was to harass or another purpose is immaterial.  They are allowed to do it.  It's a waste of resources, but if they want to spend them they have the right.

it is stupid, a waste of time and resources, but most of all an idiotic waste of effort. 
So typical of this brain dead group of worms.   

yes they are allowed to do it,   but it is CLEAR it has only 1 point to it....

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2018, 01:36:36 AM »

what is your interest in this discussion.
You have only 6 posts total, only 2 in this uni?
Yet another worm mule account? 
Like Reni?
and Mama?

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2018, 03:04:22 AM »
My interest was in correcting your assumption that nuking is harassment.  As for my limited posts, I couldn't remember the password to my former account so had to create a new one.  Furthermore, I am no mule.  And neither is Reny or Mama.  I know them both from playing in many uni's together.  You would do best to keep such accusations to yourself.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2018, 03:11:33 AM »
it IS harassment, plain and simple, that is the OBVIOUS intent,  though BFG gave them an out by ignoring the intent, that over 2000 battle reports, in the past 36 hours, 1900 of them for a single nuke. 
this serves 1 purpose only, to generate pages and pages and pages of battle reports. 
and if you had deal with these craven worms, you would realize they are all about that....
not winning, but harassing

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2018, 03:40:14 AM »
Okay, the nuking is harassment to you and any other logical player.  Only BFG does not consider it harassment.  They are most likely doing it to get under your skin and apparently it is working.  I would choose to ignore the nuking and not post about it.  What good does it do to post the reports?  BFG is not going to do anything and other players just don't really care.  I would be willing to bet that if you stopped posting about it they would grow bored and stop, and if not...well, that's their stupidity considering a nuke costs a lot more than an ABM.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2018, 09:16:47 AM »
BFG rationale is that if there is at lest 1 defense, the nuke is legit. 
Hellrazr and Snotwrag are doing it to generate HUNDREDS of 1 nuke battle reports.   
They are not getting under my skin, I am laughing at their absurd methods.   
This is the absolute best they can do. 
They can not hit me, they can not attack me directly.

Now if they were sending 50, 100, or more nukes at a time, THAT could be legit. 
but the 1 at a time crap IS harassment,  but they have figured out a loop hole that BFG is blind to. 
I am greatly amused at how hard they are working at a 100% useless effort. 

THAT is a description of EVERYTHING the worms of OBK does!   

It IS interesting that YOU are defending them and had NEVER posted in this uni before.
You claim that you lost the pw, is silly, you can recover the pw.  Very very bogus.   

So typical of the BULL claims that HellRazr / HellRazEr makes all the time....

Oh! Hello HellRazr!    8)

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2018, 02:03:41 PM »
My claim is bogus?  I think not.  I can't recover the password because the email account I used has long since been abandoned.  I joined these forums back in the days of original.  And never once have I defended the nukers.  I have just stated BFG's nuke policy.  Period.  But you feel free to read into this whatever you choose to as it seems you are already doing that.  I've stated BFG's position, so that's it for me on this topic.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2018, 08:01:09 AM »
and to further prove just how stupid he is, Wormpunk just launched over 100 more 1 nuke attacks.   
what a blithering idiot!   
the intellect of  5 grams of roach poop.

birthmark-ant