contact
August 22, 2019, 04:12:37 PM

Author Topic: Blocked from doing missions  (Read 685 times)

Offline jamoehope

• View Profile
Blocked from doing missions
« on: January 02, 2010, 09:51:16 PM »
I built an Atlas Class Cargo ship and I am still blocked from doing missions. I get the message
"To unlock the next mission you need 1 more Atlas Class Cargo" although I already have one. What else do I need to do to complete missions?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline mjtheprophet

• View Profile
Re: Blocked from doing missions
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 11:14:22 PM »
Well, you start the game with an Atlas, so you can run missions.  Are you trying to run the mission on a colony?  If so, and you built the Atlas on your homeworld, you'll need to deploy the Atlas to your colony.

Or, maybe you queued it up to be built, and it just hasn't finished yet?  Check the Shipyard to see what ships are in your queue and what you currently have on the planet.

Alternately, someone could have destroyed your ship shortly after you built it.  Which is mean, but possible.

Offline Wyldhunt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 02:57:57 AM »
I believe that the tutorial instructs you to build an Artemis fighter plane. Not an Atlas cargo.
Grace alliance is now accepting invitations from any who would aid us in our mission to end unhappiness.
Now recruiting scientists, tacticians, diplomats, bunny ranch owners, lollipop crafters, ship manufacturers, river dancers and yodelers.
Learn more here

Offline Fester

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 03:08:48 AM »
I always check the "Tech" for requirments on running missions and building research... just click on the planet and go to "Tech" to see what you need to run...
Hail Caesar! Hail! Hail!

Offline jamoehope

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 03:54:22 AM »
Thanks for the responses but I'm still stuck. I have built two atlas class cargo ships to try to do the missions and I am still blocked. The missions page says 0/2 fleets used and I have no missions listed though I used to have them because I did them before about two weeks ago.

I'm considering starting over if that is possible because I haven't been playing too long. How do I start over?

Thanks.

Offline Wyldhunt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 04:04:46 AM »
The only way to start over is to stop playing for a month so that your account gets deleted. I would advise contacting support from the game. There's a link in the bottom left corner. They're pretty good about fixing stuff.
Grace alliance is now accepting invitations from any who would aid us in our mission to end unhappiness.
Now recruiting scientists, tacticians, diplomats, bunny ranch owners, lollipop crafters, ship manufacturers, river dancers and yodelers.
Learn more here