contact
September 24, 2020, 11:33:32 AM

Author Topic: speedups  (Read 459 times)

Offline green dragon

• View Profile
speedups
« on: March 26, 2019, 10:29:08 PM »
I suggest that in the future 15 min,30 min,1 hour,5 hour,24 hour speedup that can be used in ship building and construction/research be added to the store. would like to hear what others think about this.

Offline Zov

• View Profile
Re: speedups
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 07:23:35 PM »
I have played other games that give you tons of speedups and find them very tedious, so I would prefer not to go that route.  You can already spend credits to speed up construction of buildings, and I don't see the big deal with extending that to ships. Just kind of awkward with the queue instead of one-at-a-time like buildings.

Offline shadzmgamez

• View Profile
Re: speedups
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 11:40:03 PM »
The reason we can't have speedup features (or purchase credits to auto complete ship building) is because that would give an unfair advantage if you are being attacked.

The espionage already gives you the building levels, and subsequently, the building times. Meaning you know exactly how many ships they could build up in time (or could be under construction at the time of esp). If you could auto complete with credits, someone could launch an attack that takes 30 minutes to arrive and by the time they get there an entire armada could be built instantly. You could argue this is already possible with warp gates in a sense, but at least then you can esp the moon and see if a warp gate exists.

What it ultimately comes down to is this would make defending against pvp attacks easier than attacking.