contact
September 16, 2019, 12:41:24 AM

Author Topic: Real black triangle u.f.o.s  (Read 87 times)

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
Real black triangle u.f.o.s
« on: July 20, 2019, 11:33:56 PM »
Hey all. Im still alive haha.
Sadly my brain cannot function properly to play.
I been having extremely close encounters with real spaceships and i think real aliens. I do not believe its a u.s. tr3b craft. Its way to advanced even for the yanks. And i had an extremely crazy night shall i say. I dont wanna go into it. Nor do i wanna know what the fun happened. I have a mate thats a hypnotist. I have discussed it with others and decided i am best not knowing . Since then my heads filled with information about a totaly different world. Lies. Deception. And historys all bollocks pardon my american. And the futures not only looking bleak for blue frog gaming lol. Sorry have to try laugh at sommat. I keep searching for answers. It came several times. I have photos. I have videos. I also have over 100 people to back me up so i am not talking shit. I have enclosed 1 of the pictures i enclosed to mufon. Feel free to use it and get it tested. I stopped at 30 out of 30 photo experts saying its a real cloaked triangle u.f.o. if its not clear its plastered all over the internet because i think you all should know whats all over the world now hiding in the clouds. The exist. they are as real as you. Heres just 1 link of many links telling my story. And as stated i was never going to tell anyone.  But then i seen a friend getting lots of abuse for sharing a video she took of it. So i thought fun it i seen it aswell and thick idiots need telling straight. Now i am sharing this with my fellow starship commanders. And i want everyone to discuss this and debate this. I want to know what you lot know. I am looking for answers. If you have seen it or had a crazy night then please comment. Also i understand if you do not want to comment because of the abuse you get and in that case send me a p.m. i have already had that much abuse over this that i clearly do not give a fun. Tell everyone in every uni. Tell all your mates, your family. Even random strangers like me now. Spread the word and enjoy my story and 1 of my pictures.  https://youtu.be/zVJikOa5QRg

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
Re: Real black triangle u.f.o.s
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 10:22:34 PM »
This was the night it hovered over my head with a flashing red light at each tip. It also seems to generate a light beam circle underneath it. Wether its its magnetic field propulsion or not i have no clue

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
Re: Real black triangle u.f.o.s
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 10:33:19 PM »
My friends got videos of it hovering in the air. Its also been videod zipping past the local bonfire display. The video had to be slowed down to view it. Heres the link. https://youtu.be/g4KkPFDJM7E
Also someone else has took another strange picture nearby that i am attatching.