contact
October 22, 2019, 03:39:48 AM

Author Topic: Uni Xtreme 5, I sell Hydro  (Read 57 times)

Offline LunarAvenger

• Your flesh shall be sutured into the orthodoxy!
    • View Profile
Uni Xtreme 5, I sell Hydro
« on: September 14, 2019, 02:44:34 PM »
SPECIAL OFFER!! "H24U"
Low rates, friendly service, name brands, easy terms, Affordable prices, money-back guarantee, free installation, Free admission, free appraisal, free alterations, Free delivery, free estimates, free home trial, and free parking.

No risk, no obligation, no red tape, no hidden charges, No down payment, no entry fee, no purchase necessary, No one will call on you, no payments or interest till December, and no parking.

Limited time only, though, so act now, order today, send no money, Offer good while supplies last, two to a customer, each item sold separately, battle charon not included, mileage may vary, all sales are final, some items not available, Some assembly required, some restrictions may apply.

And say, don't forget about your free gift: a classic deluxe custom designer luxury prestige high-quality premium select gourmet package of hydrogen and 1 limited edition custom scale model custom painted turbocharged DoomProbe. (Each item shipped separately, HydroBaronGmbH&CoKG-LTD©® limited is not liable for lost shipments, intercepted shipments, or if the Doombeaver is feeling hungry today; doomprobe is only a scale model and not a working design, prototype, architype, or a guide to making your own doomprobe, HydroBaronGmbH&CoKG-LTD is not liable for any losses should the doomprobe be engaged in a battle instead of being received with a loving embrace by the population of your desired planetary delivery site.)

It's my way of saying thank you, and as an added bonus I've changed the prices of hydrogen. It is now only 9999 for 1B hydrogen, we beat all other rates and sales!! So come on in for a free demonstration and a free consultation with our friendly, professional staff. Our courteous and Knowledgeable sales representatives will help you make a selection that's just right for you and just right for your budget. No cash? No problem! No kidding! No fuss, no muss, we will gladly figure out a trading payment plan that is right for you.

So come on down to HydroBaronGmbH&CoKG-LTD©® ‎‎‎[1:41:4] and order now!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 09:00:45 AM by LunarAvenger »
I'm Ancient
Disciple of the ZPM, occe Leader of the Empire, and designer of various ships that were added.