contact
September 19, 2020, 10:13:41 PM

Author Topic: Rude players  (Read 340 times)

Offline sledge

• View Profile
Rude players
« on: June 16, 2020, 12:36:50 PM »
Just a place to talk about rude players.

You know, the ones that feel they are special because they are hiding behind their screen...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 12:50:37 PM by sledge »
I love animals, I\'ve eaten lots of them

Offline sledge

• View Profile
Re: Rude players
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 12:49:30 PM »
I'll start with 'Music Master' Nova5 [3:80:4] - I was attacking an inactive, the conversation went...

Music Master - see you farming my farm it will be empty by the time you get here

me -Where was it?

Music Master - 3 80

Me - Ah, that's why I confused, it's not actually yours, you just farm it too!

Music Master - it is mine

Me - Ah, clever, you are running multiple accounts and farming them. I like it!

Music Master - realy are you sure I don't do multi-account that's for the sad wankers who don't know how to play and more likely idiots like you shame I was not buddies with the farm

Me - you calling me an idiot? What's that about?

Music Master - yep if you think im a duel account and your you block I don't talk to stupid dumb people

Well, you are so rude, what makes you so special?

Offline Mephistopheles

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 11:47:03 PM »
LOL Happens all the time. I had a guy in X6 in the top 30 threaten me because I took a debris field off my own planet. He hit a NPC and decided all debris fields he creates are his! His manner and language were rather offensive so I told him that I would report him if he continued and to play the game! ROFL It really set him off! I had great fun watching him beat his head against my defenses. I was building faster than he was nuking them. That went on for a few days then it was constant probing for the next few weeks! Most of these guys are wusses in real life and get there jollies acting that way online. I just laugh and make some popcorn because it is usually entertaining.

Offline sledge

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 12:40:48 PM »
They are wusses, just hiding behind their keyboards :-) mine is back, not messaging, but doing the probing thing. I'm sure he'll catch my fleet, smash it and then send me some childish messages. Shame these people try to spoil it for the rest of us.

birthmark-ant