contact
March 04, 2021, 02:45:31 AM

Author Topic: Energy tech and hydro synthesizers...  (Read 181 times)

Offline Grace

• View Profile
Energy tech and hydro synthesizers...
« on: February 10, 2021, 08:58:23 AM »
Does anyone have any information regarding the effect energy tech level has on hydro production? I cant find anything on wiki.

Thanks in advance

Grace

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
Re: Energy tech and hydro synthesizers...
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 12:38:44 AM »
Hi Grace,

It doesn't have any effect. Energy tech increases the output of your nuclear power plants, which is pretty much useless in most unis.

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 01:54:00 AM »
Hi, Pantin... Thank you for your response. I just tested this out and you are correct. I don't know why I remembered an adjustment to hydro production from energy tech. It was likely a decrease in hydro required for the pp with energy tech upgrades which showed the increase in production that I remembered.

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 02:05:18 AM »
No, sorry... Lol it must have been the increase in energy output. I have a scatty brain these days so you'll have to excuse me :)

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 05:06:41 PM »
Hi Grace,

The increase in Hydro output is linked to planet temperature maybe thats where you remembered the idea

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 10:46:37 PM »
Possibly... lol it has been a long time since I last used mines and energy so I don't remember. As you said... they are pretty useless in most unis :)

Are you still playing? I haven't seen you around for a while. I set up an account in eradeon 3 recently and there is no plunder on NPCs.

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2021, 02:42:35 AM »
only in SFC eradeon now. theres like 20 people in that uni. There were more before I killed their ships tho.

Saw your other threads but it's pointless. You can hit me up on Skype if you want more info.

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2021, 09:03:31 AM »
Well I guess that is what happens with a game designed to purge its own player base. I did make a few suggestions a while back which may have retained players, but most others are short sighted and cant see that far ahead. I don't have a skype account anymore... at least I cant remember the log in details whatever they were. Do you think those suggestions are beyond the scope of what Matt himself can do? I'm not a coder so I have no idea, but they seem like minor tweeks which might make things more interesting.

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2021, 03:26:58 PM »
Hi Grace,

Scope as it relates to their technical skills, I cant say for sure.

Scope as it relates to their will do change anything, then 100% it is never happening. You would have to buy the brand from them first.

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2021, 05:39:40 AM »
You would have to buy the brand from them first.

Now that's an idea... if they aren't going to do anything further with it, then perhaps they could let the playerbase take over? :)