contact
December 17, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

Author Topic: Official Alliance Recruitment Thread  (Read 37633 times)

Offline Matt

• Blue Frog Gaming
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bluefroggaming.com
Official Alliance Recruitment Thread
« on: October 13, 2009, 07:53:26 PM »
Want to ask people to join your alliance? Want to offer them benefits such as resources (if they're lower ranked) or protection? Do it here.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
No fleetsave = no fleet.

Offline TheSlorg

• View Profile
Re: Official Alliance Recruitment Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 03:21:46 AM »
The Spacewolves (Wolves) is currently full and not looking for new members at this time.

Thank you.

Note: Edited to avoid confusion.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 10:39:32 PM by TheSlorg »
Leader of the Outcast Gods
Moons Given - 0
Moons Received - 0

Offline Korax

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 06:25:24 PM »
Wild Kardz is recruiting.  We are a small alliance of newbees, and are learning from one another.  We currently, are trying to help each other grow, and have little patients for warmongers.  We do what we can, and help whom ever we can.  An excellent beginners alliance if you wish for help with the game.
[size=150]Korax[/size] of the
[size=200]Wild Kardz[/size] alliance

Offline AMK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 02:12:28 PM »
Wing Commander (WC) is searching for new and experienced user to work together in starting or progress in the game.

The idea is to give the members a good start and afterwards helping each other to grow and become stronger.

Offline AUSSIE ROCK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 05:16:38 PM »
Quote from: "Ptonjalken"
Hey,

NEOTERRAN (NTA) is always welcoming players at the 1-400 rank area (although we can make exceptions). We are currently ranked #5 . We are a chatty bunch, and very active with raiding/etc. We will also do wars/etc when needed, but we do not go on universe-wide killing sprees and such.

So feel free to apply, be happy to have you aboard :)

NTA Leader Ptonjalken

Offline JMiller

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 08:20:42 PM »
Okay folks, I've applied to 5 alliances and been rejected 5 times. The reason? Were more interested in experienced players now as were more involved with wars and such.

So, if you're getting the same responses that I am, please Join my Alliance KAAOS. I'm a new player looking for other players to team up with.

Offline Gravewalker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 09:49:55 PM »
Its not jsut about experience. I have accepted people into my alliance that just started because they emailed me first and asked questions...

Many alliances have cut off new memberships to allow for greater game play and not be a ultra large alliance just cause you can be.

Offline Ambassador Shukra

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 10:58:00 PM »
Quote from: "JMiller"
Okay folks, I've applied to 5 alliances and been rejected 5 times. The reason? Were more interested in experienced players now as were more involved with wars and such.

So, if you're getting the same responses that I am, please Join my Alliance KAAOS. I'm a new player looking for other players to team up with.

And yet, there are alliances explicitly open to new players.
Dearest Demonic Boys and Girls, join Demon Boys (666) today; be as Fenrir and his wolfen brood.

Offline calebb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 11:39:06 PM »
Quote from: "Ambassador Shukra"

Now there's one more   :)   (says the anonymous player in a 5-man alliance)

Offline jhagen88

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 01:13:47 AM »
The Q Continuum is looking for members.
Top 1000 players get automatic approval.
Top 400 players can have an officer position.

Players outside the top 1000 please fill out application below and post it in your request to join or send it to me in a message either here or in the universe.

Jonathan Hagen
Leader of The Q Continuum

Answer these questions to be considered for entrance to: The Q Continuum.

1.)   Why do you want to join my alliance?
2.)   How long have you been playing?
3.)   How much time do you play or plan on playing on an average day?
4.)   What can you bring to my alliance?

And most important:

Who played the character Q on Star Trek: TNG?

Offline seattlehusker

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 01:55:41 AM »
Looking for a new alliance.  I'm currently in a weak 18-member alliance but looking for something stronger as I come out of diplomacy mode.  I'm interested in an alliance that offers mutual protection with some waring.

I'm not looking to be the highest ranking member and have no interest in being an officer.  I want similarly higher ranked players in a tight knit alliance.

If you're interested in an active player like me let me know...

My background:
Starfleet Commander username: Starbuck
Current rank: #222

I wanted to build up my planets/research without having to worry about attack.  I'll soon begin building a fleet.

Offline JMiller

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2009, 05:03:05 AM »
Quote from: "Ambassador Shukra"

If they do not advertise that they are accepting new recruits, how are we to know? I applied to only 1 of the very large alliances on the advice of another player who's alliance I had applied to earlier. The other alliances were all around 70 some players or lower. I figured they'd still be interested in gaining new players so that eventually they could challange the ultra-big alliances.

My message wasn't about faulting them for not taking in new players anylonger. It was in the hopes that if others out there were getting frustrated at being turned down, that they'd join my alliance and we coudl learn the game together. I completely understand why the alliances I applied to today turned me down and wish them luck in the game.

Offline TheSlorg

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 11:25:51 AM »
You'll notice that in post #2 The Spacewolves accept members of any rank (though you're expected to improve in time).

But hey, more power to you.
Leader of the Outcast Gods
Moons Given - 0
Moons Received - 0

Offline JMiller

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2009, 12:21:54 PM »
Yes, I saw that. It was the "you'll get booted" part of it that turned me off from applying to the Spacewolves. What if a person doesn't have the time to play as often as he or she would like? So they don't improve as much as a person who has more time to play would.  I'm not going to kick a person because their real life takes precedence over their game life. If I was part of a larger alliance, I might not protect them as fiercly, but I would help them to get back on their feet and suggest they play in diplomacy mode.

In other words, I don't want someone telling me I'm not improving enough for them fast enough so they boot me and then attack me.

Offline Ptonjalken

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2009, 04:17:57 PM »
Yes, I saw that. It was the "you'll get booted" part of it that turned me off from applying to the Spacewolves. What if a person doesn't have the time to play as often as he or she would like? So they don't improve as much as a person who has more time to play would.  I'm not going to kick a person because their real life takes precedence over their game life. If I was part of a larger alliance, I might not protect them as fiercly, but I would help them to get back on their feet and suggest they play in diplomacy mode.

In other words, I don't want someone telling me I'm not improving enough for them fast enough so they boot me and then attack me.

Im surprised you got rejected from the 500+ team.
Retired Forum Moderator
Haunting the forums.

birthmark-ant