contact
December 05, 2019, 04:56:03 PM

Author Topic: crew not showing up?  (Read 1006 times)

Offline warewolf

• View Profile
crew not showing up?
« on: October 22, 2009, 04:31:37 PM »
I am playing the facebook application.  I invited several friends who have accepted my invitation and have accepted several invitations as well, but nothing shows up on my crew page, the "Assign Builders" button is disabled, etc.  I can find no evidence that I have any crew except that the Raid Hydrogen mission is unlocked, so clearly some part of the game thinks that someone accepted my invitation.

Has anyone else had similar problems?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Kasperr

• View Profile
Re: crew not showing up?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 04:33:40 PM »
check your workers for you crew and builders can't be made till you build your factory check tech to till you how to upgrade for your missons and ships and other stuff

Quote from: "warewolf"
I am playing the facebook application.  I invited several friends who have accepted my invitation and have accepted several invitations as well, but nothing shows up on my crew page, the "Assign Builders" button is disabled, etc.  I can find no evidence that I have any crew except that the Raid Hydrogen mission is unlocked, so clearly some part of the game thinks that someone accepted my invitation.

Offline Kasperr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 04:34:58 PM »
if you join my alliance I can answer more ? easyier the name of it is Kasperr if you want to join

Quote from: "Kasperr"
check your workers for you crew and builders can't be made till you build your factory check tech to till you how to upgrade for your missons and ships and other stuff

Offline warewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 04:40:56 PM »
Hmm... ok, that shows me that the two people who accepted my invitations are indeed available to work in the mines.  Thank you for that!  Does it work differently if I accept someone else's invitation, though.  I accepted three invites from friends, but I don't see them listed anywhere.

I'll keep your invite in mind, as well.  I can always use friends. :)

Offline Kasperr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 04:47:49 PM »
no they can not use you only the first person who invited you my corrids are 6/51/5 if you just want to had me as a buddy your friends can do the same and they will show up on your buddy list

Hmm... ok, that shows me that the two people who accepted my invitations are indeed available to work in the mines.  Thank you for that!  Does it work differently if I accept someone else's invitation, though.  I accepted three invites from friends, but I don't see them listed anywhere.

Offline JMiller

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 06:31:21 PM »
Quote from: "Kasperr"
no they can not use you only the first person who invited you my corrids are 6/51/5 if you just want to had me as a buddy your friends can do the same and they will show up on your buddy list

I asked support about this. The only people who can be crew for you are people that haven't installed the game App previously. You can also not ask players who are already in the game after you install to be crew. They wanted crew to be a valuable commodity and it is. However, if none of your facebook friends accept your invite you'll have no crew until you either make some robots. They can work in your mines and such. Or you purchase some Andriods from the Commanders Page using your credits. They can do everything a human crew member could. The problem being that you either have to purchase something that you don't really want, or take survey's that are supposed to be free and then when you get to the end you find out that you have complete one or more offers, the offers also being stuff that you don't really want or aren't interested in, so it really isn't free.

Making dummy accounts is against the rules and considered cheating so you can't do that to get crew members. I asked my wife if she'd join my crew even though she's got no interest in playing the game just so I'd have an extra crew member. I don't know if the powers that be consider that cheating or not. I should have probably asked before I had her make her account.

birthmark-ant