contact
December 06, 2019, 11:24:12 AM

Author Topic: Ninja!  (Read 1646 times)

Offline madcamper

• View Profile
Ninja!
« on: April 18, 2010, 08:27:59 PM »
Here's a little story, our fine GENTLEMAN send a probe saw my fleet and res and send out a attack fleet not knowing i was online, he have been busy exchanging pm with my guy while attacking me about how GENTLEMAN should be. i set up a ninja crashed all his fleet and he called me dishonest guy for NOT INFORMING HIM I WAS ONLINE.
he threaten to bring his whole alliance in his little dispute and he has managed to convince them to their doom.
3 attacks later they send 2 fleet formation 1 to my moon and 1 to my main, i called my friends and had something for our guests arrival for dinner.

see below for result! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Battle Report for Penthouse [x:xxx:xm]
Jason Of Borg
Attacker
nuH bey' [x:xxx:x]
madcamper
Defender
Penthouse [x:xxx:xm]

VS
The attacking side failed to acquire any resources.

There now float 3,761,400 ore and 2,660,550 crystal at this location.

Round 1
ATTACKER: Jason Of Borg
Hermes_class
x200
Atlas_class
x60
Artemis_class
x60
Apollo_class
x75
Hercules_class
x98
Poseidon_class
x23
Athena_class
x45
Hades_class
x26
Ares_class
x12
Prometheus_class
x35
ATTACKER: Fleet Admiral Ralph
Hercules_class
x2
Athena_class
x2
Hades_class
x2
Prometheus_class
x2
ATTACKER: Captain Archer
Atlas_class
x74
Apollo_class
x36
Hercules_class
x75
Poseidon_class
x20
Athena_class
x20
Hades_class
x20
Prometheus_class
x20
DEFENDER: madcamper
Hermes_class
x50
Atlas_class
x300
Apollo_class
x10
Hercules_class
x30
Poseidon_class
x30
Athena_class
x30
Hades_class
x110
Prometheus_class
x10
DEFENDER: Ikonkeru
Artemis_class
xxx
Apollo_class
xx
Athena_class
xx
Hades_class
xxx
Ares_class
xx
Prometheus_class
xxx

Total ownage!

Final State
DEFENDER: madcamper
Hermes_class
x25
Atlas_class
x194
Apollo_class
x10
Hercules_class
x23
Poseidon_class
x26
Athena_class
x30
Hades_class
x110
Prometheus_class
x10
DEFENDER: Ikonkeru
Artemis_class
xxx
Apollo_class
x
Athena_class
xx
Hades_class
xxx
Ares_class
xx
Prometheus_class
x1xx

harvesters got all the df 6 sec after hit
thx for the free pizza!

P.S rule of thumb : do not drag in your alliance mate if you are uncertain of the outcome...you might just cause them all to lose their hard earn fleet

btw this particular player has send a harvester at 10% speed on a attack to my moon...hope he does not get ban for his earlier swearing of pm to me as well...hate to see such a nice and fine fleet and account go to waste. :twisted:

p.s ikon request his fleet size be kept unknown
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 08:53:29 PM by madcamper »

Offline JasonOgBorg

• View Profile
Re: Ninja!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 08:37:29 PM »
Actually Check your logs Einstien ... I didn't send any 10% attack at you that was done by another member of my alliance ... now grow up and read before you act.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline madcamper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 08:38:45 PM »
stop trolling, i didn't even put who the person name was, why are you so worked up for :mrgreen:

Offline bryn987

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 08:44:50 PM »
is this the FOG Jason of Borg?
To be free, you must be exiled!

1/18/2010 - 10/22/2011
Players sent to d status/retirement - 32
Solo Zeus kills - 33
Solo Heph kills - 3
Moons given  -  31

Offline Ron Wales

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 08:47:39 PM »
Hay Madcamper where was my invite to the party?

Offline madcamper

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 08:48:47 PM »
here's a little pm he send to my mates

To:
Commander.

In case you are wondering about the aggressive action you have been seeing from Extreme Federation of Galaxies, I will be happy to explain. Your Leader, "madcamper", is a dishonorable player. He seems to take pleasure in "ninja-ing" other players (a move, while legal, is unsporting and despicable), and then taunting them via PM. He, apparently, has an agreement with another, VERY high-ranked player, one who comes to his aid with huge, powerful fleets, and he has attacked and severely did damage to a few of my Alliance-mates.
Since we cannot, apparently, get to him, we will attack you and the other, lower-ranked members of your Alliance. This is not a "threatening" message, it is simply a fact: get him to act with honor and respect, or my Alliance and I will make it our business to attack you at any and all opportunities.
I currently have personal NAP's with Blitzen and John Galactic (both honorable players), and I am seriously considering ending those agreements. Please convey this to them.
These are my terms: get madcamper to grow up and fight like a man, or FEARLESS will have the fear of US put into them.

Good luck, Ma'am, and Happy Hunting!

Respectfully,
Fleet Admiral Ralph, Officer
Extreme Federation of Galaxies

lol i think FLEET ADMIRAL RALPH, grow some brains please who made you a officer anyway? can't hit me and going after my mates? where's your honor? can't bear to lose fleets? i believe now the whole gaming community will look at your alliance with much disgust after your last pm with my mates...
Honor is earned not based on what you said but what you do, this is a war game, if i can win you and gain from ninja why should i have to warned you? if i can't yes i would inform you, or i could simply move my fleet out haha

bryn987 : his name is Fleet Admiral Ralph
Ron : you were offline at that time
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 08:49:40 PM by madcamper »

Offline Fleet Admiral Ralph

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 08:49:40 PM »
He's talking about me, J.

Look. I don't care what anybody says: "ninja-ing", while LEGAL is DISHONORABLE and DESPICABLE. ANY time I see an attack coming, I inform the attacker that I am, indeed, online and I will be FRS. I sent an attack on madcamper's homeworld after probing, and he deliberately made it look as if he offline. Yes, I was complacent and foolish for not probing right before the attack hit. But that is NOT the point! The act of a ninja is a bush-league, unsportsman-like act, and, if *I* were in charge, I'd ban it. But I'm not in charge, so it's legal. But that doesn't make it RIGHT.

I sent several messages to madcamper informing him that what he did was dishonorable, and he replied by taunting and mocking me. Yes, there was a follow-up GA attempt. And guess what? He ninja'd again! And followed THAT up with MORE taunting and mockery.

This is -- again -- LEGAL, but DISHONORABLE. And, I guess, he misses the point. Well, there is nothing in the rule about sending small, slow, and constant attacks at him. Nothing at all. It is PERFECTLY legal. Oh, and having my Alliance target him and his Alliance is ALSO perfectly legal.

Make no mistake, madcamper, we WILL get you. And we WILL get you HARD. It may not be today, and it may not be next week, but we WILL get you.

Respectfully,

Fleet Admiral Ralph, Officer
Extreme Federation of Galaxies

Offline JasonOgBorg

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2010, 09:01:55 PM »
Hab SoSlI' Quch!

Offline ikonkeru

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2010, 09:07:37 PM »
Just because you don't know how to play the game doesn't mean people are dishonorable... Ninja's are part of the game... anyone who doesn't probe a big target when doing such a big attack or at least slows the attack and probes to see if the defender is home deserves to be ninja'd....

That said I think you both need to sit back and just enjoy the game... learn from your mistake and do a better job next time in your attack...let your fleets do the talking...

I've been ninja'd myself on occasion when I got lazy.... I didn't send insulting messages when I was... I sent a message giving the defender credit for a job well done getting the ships in place... 8-)

Offline elomas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2010, 09:10:34 PM »
Don't you know how to counter the ninja attack. Why don't you research it then repost here!
As for madman camper that move if fine, as long as you know how to counter it.
If a play move can't be countered then I would have a problem with this move!

This post is from my iPhone!

Offline Fleet Admiral Ralph

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 09:23:46 PM »
Please read my post carefully:

I've NEVER denied that a ninja is NOT a legal more, nor have I said it is not a standard game tactic. It IS, however, dishonorable. Plain and simple. Again, read my post carefully. In my first attack, yes, I was complacent and did not send a probe. in the second attack, a probe WAS sent, within about a minute of the attack landing...and showed NOTHING that would indicate that he was online. Again, I'm NOT saying that what he did was ILLEGAL, or against FAIR gameplay. I'm simply saying it's a back-stabbing, despicable, DISHONORABLE act that deserves retribution.

Offline Rufus Griffin

• Oh, you outta time baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2010, 09:42:17 PM »
lmao

a ninja is no more a dishonorable move than attacking someone because they're not online.  if you were really trying to be honorable you would have waited until you knew he was online and sent him a formal letter declaring your intent to destroy his fleet.
Phase 2
Extreme Universe 1
Peak:  #31, #17 DSP
Alliances: The Midnight Brethren, WHO

Extreme Universe 2
Peak:  #201, #97 DSP
Alliances:  NTA, xXx

Conquest
Alliance:  xXx

Tournament
I Am Meadowlark
Season 1
Alliance:  Haters

Darkwing Duck
Season 2
Alliance:  MM, xXx

Offline J.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2010, 09:53:55 PM »
:lol: Really?  This is one of the bumbest threads yet.  You got beat in a fight.  This is a game of strategy.  Madcamper out played you, plain and simple.  Are you really whining about it?  Learn to play.  If you know where Madcamper is, you know where I am.  Swing on by.

Offline LHDR

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2010, 10:16:46 PM »
Quote from: "Fleet Admiral Ralph"
Look. I don't care what anybody says: "ninja-ing", while LEGAL is DISHONORABLE and DESPICABLE. ANY time I see an attack coming, I inform the attacker that I am, indeed, online and I will be FRS.

And yet you write to his alliance members "Since we cannot, apparently, get to him, we will attack you and the other, lower-ranked members of your Alliance." Where is the honor in beating a weaker opponent? Do not speak of honor when you display none.

I sent an attack on madcamper's homeworld after probing, and he deliberately made it look as if he offline. Yes, I was complacent and foolish for not probing right before the attack hit. But that is NOT the point! The act of a ninja is a bush-league, unsportsman-like act, and, if *I* were in charge, I'd ban it. But I'm not in charge, so it's legal. But that doesn't make it RIGHT.

I sent several messages to madcamper informing him that what he did was dishonorable, and he replied by taunting and mocking me. Yes, there was a follow-up GA attempt. And guess what? He ninja'd again! And followed THAT up with MORE taunting and mockery.

So, you fell for a Ninja, not once, but twice. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." The shame is most definately on you.

Make no mistake, madcamper, we WILL get you. And we WILL get you HARD.

Hehe, you said "hard"!  :lol:
Quote from: \"On 7-14-2011, Matt\"
... after consulting with Jason, Phil has been removed from the panel for ethically-challenged behavior.

Offline poeticmotion

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2010, 10:28:24 PM »

Thread of the day.

If Ninjas are dishonorable, so is attacking someone while they're offline and unable to defend themselves. So is attacking with a bigger fleet.

There is so much fail in this thread my hard drive might die at any moment. Wow.
Uni2-PoeticMotion[ODB] Peak rank 24 peak DSP rank 9 ***RETIRED FROM SFC***

birthmark-ant