contact
June 06, 2020, 03:33:21 AM

Author Topic: A General Plea to all players...  (Read 3793 times)

Offline Kimbahlicious

• View Profile
Re: A General Plea to all players...
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2010, 08:16:32 PM »
Quote from: "lawrence haynes"
All of you really need to get some ass. You know why one of my fleets was smashed? I was getting some ass, miscalculated the return time and got got! But I got some so I really didn't care. You guys sound like the nerds from Big Bang Theory. God go outside and get some trim once in a damn while! :twisted:

Oldest excuse in the book.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Retired, not retired, retired, not retired....
No Prey, No Pay
  - Don Maitz

Offline Athena

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2010, 08:50:57 PM »
Quote from: ".:BaphomenT:."
Why can't you do both?
I will raid inactives, eat fleets. . . trade, mine  . . .to get more OCH, and DSP's, building my fleet, and rank into a powerhouse.
I see nothing wrong with his suggestion, a little far fetched to EXPECT people to do it, but not a bad suggestion at all.
I personally would rather that someone in my Alliance, or friends in general get to reap the benefits of my hard work. Just going V, and walking way is like saying when you die you want to be buried with all of your money, your car, and your house. I would rather pass that stuff on to the ones I love, as it will be of no use to me any longer. And now that I think of it, my honorable enemies, which not all are, are my favorite people, and make the game funner to play, I wouldn't mind seeing them get a little when I kick the SFC bucket, because they aren't getting any while I still have fuel in my ships so to speak. Make sense?

+1

I cannot believe the amount of immature crap people are saying in here.   :shock:
Seriously bad attitudes.  
This thread was started to suggest ways to exit the game in a way helpful to others.  I applaud that, and when I leave the game, I personally intend to leave it "with class", not as a spoiled, vindictive, resentful brat - as many have revealed that they will do.
This is a game, people should be having fun, not sitting at their computers seething and plotting ways to piss people off when they leave the game.   :roll:

While I may not agree with all of the suggestions made in the initial post, I agree with the spirit of it.
The haters must be off their meds.  That's my take on it.

(No doubt they will flame this too, LOL)
............................................................................................. Kiki .............................................................

Offline Overlord Othinslayer

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2010, 08:55:55 PM »
I intend on a week long fleetsave to surprise the holy bejesus out of the next person to farm me, lol.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7007
Please go there and send your support!  Simply state Reply All! +1

Offline Varryan

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2010, 08:58:55 PM »
Quote from: "Overlord Othinslayer"
I intend on a week long fleetsave to surprise the holy bejesus out of the next person to farm me, lol.

I can just see it. Someone sends out 20 atlas to farm the planet, and BOOM!!! Here comes thousands of ships to vaporize what they had sent. :lol:

I wish I was an alliance leader so badass I could obliterate an entire fleet with just atlases!

Offline Arien Trydianth

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2010, 11:23:56 PM »
Quote from: "lawrence haynes"
All of you really need to get some ass. You know why one of my fleets was smashed? I was getting some ass, miscalculated the return time and got got! But I got some so I really didn't care. You guys sound like the nerds from Big Bang Theory. God go outside and get some trim once in a damn while! :twisted:

When you're getting ass, you go to v mode, not fleet save.  You have to appreciateā€¦

birthmark-ant