contact
February 29, 2020, 08:54:30 AM

Author Topic: A General Plea to all players...  (Read 3638 times)

Offline kriss515

• View Profile
Re: A General Plea to all players...
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2010, 01:47:55 PM »
ok so what you expect me to do is quit the game and in the process help you.
i really see no problem with that.
my problem is that you are so scared to attack active players that your begging peeps to leave you more (i)'s!!
it's okay i know some peeps don't like to attack peeps for fear of getting hit.
but for me i think i'll just stay in the game konwing you won't attack me til i go (i)!!
hell it's safer to stay playing at this rate!!
i hear farmville is nice this time of year!
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Arien Trydianth

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2010, 03:18:29 PM »
Founders, laying out the works for a panhandle alliance, one handout at a time.

Offline DEMON KNIGHT

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2010, 03:44:24 PM »
Wow! is right, what a hater. I hope you get your fleet taken before you get the chance to quit, no I hope that is the reason that you quit. And if you are not an opportunist, then go play farmville. Or maybe you already do, and that's why you are offended at the suggestion. If someone is not interested in playing why not help out those that are?

In summary, quit being a hater.

Not likely to see that happen as I'm not a noob at his game.  And I'm not a hater at all.  I simply think you should work for what you get not get it handed to your lazy ass because you're too scared to go after a real fleet or a real account.  If you cannot go after the big hit then you should really not have the opportunity to farm a high mined account just to make yourself feel better.

Grow up, build a fleet, and chase after DP.  There's all the resources you will ever need if you can catch him. :mrgreen:   Sorry DP trying a new moonshot attempt for ya here.  :twisted:  One you don't have to ask for.

Anyway. You are more then welcome to try and come catch my fleet My Foundries are ready for the free reserves.

Offline .:BaphomenT:.

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2010, 04:58:21 PM »
Why can't you do both? I will raid inactives, eat fleets, use trickery (with in the boundaries of honorable play), trade, mine, do what ever I can to get more OCH, and DSP's, building my fleet, and rank into a powerhouse. I see nothing wrong with his suggestion, a little far fetched to EXPECT people to do it, but not a bad suggestion at all. I personally would rather that someone in my Alliance, or friends in general get to reap the benefits of my hard work. Just going V, and walking way is like saying when you die you want to be buried with all of your money, your car, and your house. I would rather pass that stuff on to the ones I love, as it will be of no use to me any longer. And now that I think of it, my honorable enemies, which not all are, are my favorite people, and make the game funner to play, I wouldn't mind seeing them get a little when I kick the SFC bucket, because they aren't getting any while I still have fuel in my ships so to speak. Make sense?

Offline Hawkins

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2010, 05:44:57 PM »
Quote from: "Sid82"
sorry, if and when I decide to quit, why should I give my enemies a chance to raid me when they didn't have the skill to hit me when I was playing...too bad, won't happen

Very well put. I'm laughing at all these people out there who only want to farm. If you cannot catch me while in game why should I give a free chance after I quit. Personally I'll be giving all resources away to my lowest ranked alliance member(s) to help them out and then quit. I will start a final big battle before entering into "V". If anyone doesn't like this then they should just quit now.
Hawkins, Former member and Leader of Hawkins\' Hellions
Assumption is the mother of all F@#$ ups.
Moons given: 7
Moons owned: Still 0

Offline Hawkins

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2010, 05:46:51 PM »
Quote from: "Fuzzy Badfeet"
I plan on telling all my enemies I'm quitting.  Then I'll give them a few days to move into the area to smash my massive fleet to bits.  As soon as they all arrive, I'll go into Vacation mode never to return.  Scorched Earth bitches!

I like this idea, it would be extremely funny to see. I'd even have one of my friends move in to take my foe's fleets when they came for me.

Offline Hawkins

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2010, 05:48:23 PM »
Quote from: "NerdRage"
Quote from: "Fuzzy Badfeet"
I plan on telling all my enemies I'm quitting.  Then I'll give them a few days to move into the area to smash my massive fleet to bits.  As soon as they all arrive, I'll go into Vacation mode never to return.  Scorched Earth bitches!

tampon head

Finally is there anything else you know how to say or just Tampon Head. 'Cause you know sinking to your level, it takes one to know one, right!

Offline NerdRage

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2010, 06:47:55 PM »
Quote from: "Hawkins"
Finally is there anything else you know how to say or just Tampon Head. 'Cause you know sinking to your level, it takes one to know one, right!

hmmm, i'm partial to tampon head, it makes me giggle

besides, i can't use about 90% of my material here due to the draconian enforcement of the forums rules, and the staggering about of whiny mouth breathers who get their panties in a bunch, can't do anything about it, and so report me

which also makes me giggle
get trolled more

moons given: 5
moons owned: 2
players smashed into (n): 8
players smashed into (d): 10 (3 repeat customers)
players forced to abandon colonies: 1 (he abandoned 2 planets after raging at me)

i have a fetish for chicks in scrubs

Offline Hawkins

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2010, 10:32:50 PM »
Quote from: "NerdRage"
Quote from: "Hawkins"

hmmm, i'm partial to tampon head, it makes me giggle

besides, i can't use about 90% of my material here due to the draconian enforcement of the forums rules, and the staggering about of whiny mouth breathers who get their panties in a bunch, can't do anything about it, and so report me

which also makes me giggle

That is one of the biggest problems with the forum and the game too many people like to rat everyone out for what they say or do. As far as I am concerned say what ever floats your boat. Unfortunately not everyone thinks that ways.

Offline KingreX32

• View Profile
    • http://kingrex32.webs.com/
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2010, 01:52:57 AM »
Sorry I read the first post in this thread and laughed super very frikkin hard.
Im a turtle. I dont attack others ( Only inactives). Cause im a nice guy

I guess while im here i should claim something too..............ah lets see.
ONLY PERSON WHO PLAYS STARFLEET COMMANDER FROM THE WII INTERNET CHANNEL!!!!!!!!

I CLAIM IT!!!!!

Offline Perseus

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2010, 01:58:21 AM »
For some reason, all the (v) mode haters don't realize that people go (v) when they quit so that people don't get a chance to farm them. It isn't an accident they go into (v) mode and can't be attacked, it's done on purpose with the intention of angering players who've always wanted to raid them.

I get a kick out of this subject every time I see it.  :lol:
Zeus\' killed: 2
Moons given: 2

Retired player

Peak rank: #147
Rank after quitting: ~1300

Offline LunarAvenger

• Your flesh shall be sutured into the orthodoxy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2010, 02:06:14 AM »
Quote from: "Joseph Zeug"
7)  Finally, be a class act and message people nearby you in your alliance that you're leaving/quitting the game, or if you are not in an alliance, tell a worthy adversary you at least respect that your quitting so they can raid your ships.  That way it gives us a chance to mine your account for an extra 7 days more after you go (i), thus we get 37 days, not 30.

Wow, thats cheating.

secondly, +1 please just go don't need to do anything just go. If you want to remove those AMBs that would be nice. If you want to rename your planets BYE or farewell fine. I want your resources as well.

thirdly, Joseph you don't probe? seriously... wtf? I know of several people who I mercilessly farmed for 7 days before everyone else started stealing from the (i) planet.
I'm Ancient
Disciple of the ZPM, occe Leader of the Empire, and designer of various ships that were added.

Offline Joseph Zeug

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2010, 12:29:05 AM »
For everyone who's posted on this thread:

With the exception of a couple people on here, I truly cannot believe the hate and trolling running off of this single post.

My true intentions was not to be a jerk, be rude or anything along those lines.  I didn't post this because I'm a farmville player.  If anyone believes that, check my rank.  At one point I was in the top 50.  I only slipped in rank due to time constrants.

My true purpose was to have people leave with some class so that if they intended to quit down the road, they could do so with class.  I recognize that this is a free game, and people can do whatever the heck they want to do.  If they want to quit the game while in vacation mode, that's fine by me and I have no say on it.  What my intentions were to allow people who are still playing the game is to possibly have another opportunity to help grow and have a chance to improve.  There are some days I've found where I haven't found a person to attack or I haven't been successfully in finding a viable person to attack for a while, so farming can be a viable alternative to help keep a person in the running so to speak and use that person to help fund thier worlds.

What disturbs me is the level of hate either towards my suggestions that has been generated here.  Again, their just suggestion.  No one HAS to do anything.  But for people who want to play the game and have a harder time of finding an opponent to raid and attack, finding a person to farm is easier to do than attack.

The main thing I want to say is it saddens me that people have to attack an idea of suggestion and the person involved suggesting it than practice some good manners and sportsmenship.  But if that's the way it is, that's how it is.  I hope the people who did have something nasty to say at least go back and take a hard look at yourselves.  But I'm fine with it.  I had a feeling that this was to be expected.

Offline NerdRage

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2010, 02:18:01 AM »
shut up, nerd
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 08:17:13 AM by Laggynate »
get trolled more

moons given: 5
moons owned: 2
players smashed into (n): 8
players smashed into (d): 10 (3 repeat customers)
players forced to abandon colonies: 1 (he abandoned 2 planets after raging at me)

i have a fetish for chicks in scrubs

Offline johanng

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2010, 03:00:53 AM »
We may be on opposite sides of the fence (in-game)....but i agree that bashing Zueggy is not really necessary ;)
Member of:
Empire
ODB

Highest Overall Rank: 4
Highest DSP Rank: 4
Highest Resource Spent: 1

Retired. ahhhh.

birthmark-ant