contact
April 19, 2019, 06:52:36 PM

Author Topic: Missing harvesters and resources  (Read 447 times)

Offline AnadarkoS

• View Profile
Missing harvesters and resources
« on: June 14, 2010, 07:00:52 PM »
I and two others attacked an high ranked player that dropped to(i). I sent out the harvesters to arrive just after the attacks. I sent the attack fleets to 4 planets in waves and dropped in IPBM's seconds before the attacks landed. Battlecalc estimated the total resources from the attacks and harvesting to be 12 million in ore and 7 million in crystal. I got about 3 million in ore and 2 million in crystal from the Atlas and Hercs. The harvesters indicated they had picked up the rest. When the harvesters returned, they had NO cargo! I checked to make sure of the planet(s) locations and all was as it should have been.

SFC has given me 3 million ore and 2 million crystal, roughly one third to half of what I should have received. I have asked for the rest as I am certain there was no fault on my part. I just totaled my ship count ( I had staged from 5 planets to one launch planet for the attack) and I'm missing 35 harvesters as well. They were NOT in the "ships lost" attack final reports as they arrived just seconds after the attacks had completed.

I'm primarily a miner and a bonanza like this is rare for my location. I've been going through the notes I made for total actions and I can find no reason that I could have created to cause this to happen.

This is the second time I have had harvesters return with nothing. I checked the target planet(s) and the debris was indeed gone.

Has anyone else had this type of experience? I know one of the members of my former alliance lost an entire fleet that was recalled (not by him) and never returned.

I'm currently waiting for support to respond to my request for full resource credit.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Come to the dark side. (we have cookies)

Offline bryn987

• View Profile
Re: Missing harvesters and resources
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 07:09:03 PM »
edit

I see that the harvest report says you got it but the return report shows 0.

Never happened to me before
To be free, you must be exiled!

1/18/2010 - 10/22/2011
Players sent to d status/retirement - 32
Solo Zeus kills - 33
Solo Heph kills - 3
Moons given  -  31

Offline AnadarkoS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 12:19:41 AM »
Random electrons I guess. I'm checking with some buddies and so far several have said they have lost ships, had ships recalled but not by them. So far no "poof" of harvested resources. I got my first PC, a Blue Chip in 1983. I'm still amazed at how things just go into the ozone and never return.
Come to the dark side. (we have cookies)

Offline Laggynate

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 12:23:04 AM »
Pm me the espionage report and the combat report. I'll check to see if it is user error or otherwise and notify the appropriate people.
If I have closed a thread that you feel shouldn\'t have been, feel free to send me a pm.
[size=50]As of 10/1/2010 I was able to build Prometheus for the first time[/size]

Offline Sid82

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 12:29:19 AM »
a little confusing the way he worded this post.....

this line here:
They were NOT in the "ships lost" attack final reports as they arrived just seconds after the attacks had completed.

makes me think that he sent the harvestors on an attack instead of harvest, but at the same time the debris field did disappear....so I don't know
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

birthmark-ant