contact
April 01, 2020, 05:55:27 PM

Author Topic: =BtR= In SFCO is now openly accepting new members.  (Read 325 times)

Offline Rasputen

• View Profile
=BtR= In SFCO is now openly accepting new members.
« on: August 18, 2010, 11:33:02 PM »
We are =BtR= in SFCO and we are accepting new members, players that exhibit above average skill and ability. If you are now or want to become one of the best in SFCO then =BtR=  Bring the Rain  may be the best Alliance for you. We are hard hitting, resourceful players that give everything for our Alliance and its members.  If you want a voice in your Alliance and a vote to go along with that voice then we just might be the right alliance for you. We don't want to be the biggest but with time we do aim to be the best. If you have something to offer us apply today. Leave a message here and I will get back to you.
Thanks,
Rasputen  Leader =BtR=
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Callum Roberts

• View Profile
Re: =BtR= In SFCO is now openly accepting new members.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 11:42:13 PM »
Where are your strongholds?
Every good player knows
No fleetsave=No fleet

Offline Rasputen

• View Profile
Re: =BtR= In SFCO is now openly accepting new members.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 03:41:58 PM »
I wouldn't really call them strongholds yet more like footholds but we are slowly gathering momentum. I am in G89 exclusively right now. We have players spread out. g18,21,45,47,67,71,89. A lot of the players we have are attempting to gather more out towards 89 where I am so if you want to call that our stronghold I guess it might qualify. Again more like a foothold trying to become a stronghold. It all takes time. We have some good players so we will accomplish it in a good fashion I presume. What G's are you in Callum? Would you be willing to move a colony or two into areas where we have other members? A strength of a new alliance can be that it is spread out. That makes it a bit easier to get the word out. The weakness of course is that it makes doing GA/GD very difficult or impossible. Again not too bad if you are a good player FRS is your best friend and you don't need a lot of GA/GD although they are nice when you have a lot bigger fish to fry for sure.

Rasputen   Leader =BtR=